2) Will I need to pay a deposit to secure my party booking?
Yes, a deposit is required to secure your booking. This is non refundable.
3) How far in advance should I book?
Please book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment because Sam can get booked up very quickly, particularly weekends and holiday seasons.
4) What areas in the UK do you travel to?
Sam covers most areas in the South-East; Kent, London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Suffolk, Hampshire, Middlesex, Berkshire and Sussex. Sam is willing to travel outside of these areas too but please be aware that the cost goes up the further Sam has to travel.
5) What is the best time for my party?
The ideal time slots available over the weekends are from 11.00-13.00 or 15.00-17.00. However, on some occasions times can be altered if requested. Weekday parties are also available anytime during the day including after school.
6) How long are your party packages?
Sam can offer a two hour party package and a one hour party package. The one hour party can be placed before or after a food break. A two hour party has a 20 minute food break in the middle. In some cases a 90 minute show can be provided but this will almost certainly tire the children out, (some parents see this as a positive).
7) Can I have Face Painting at my party?
Sam does not currently offer face painting. There is usually very little time for this as once Sam starts the party, the children will be jumping around, laughing, astounded, engaged and entertained from start to finish. Sam Tastic's high-energy show is designed to be engaging and keep children busily entertained throughout.
8) Do you need parking at the venue?
Yes, this is very important as Sam will have a lot of party equipment to unload and set up. If payment is required for parking this must be reimbursed to Sam on the date of the party.
9) Do I get to speak to my entertainer before the party?
Sam Tastic handles all enquiries personally via email. Simply fill out a form and Sam will be in touch with a detailed quote and deposit details. Once the deposit has been paid Sam will send a confirmation of all your party details and a final confirmation a few days before your party.
10) Are your parties suitable where there is a mix of boys and girls?
Absolutely! Sam's party packages are perfect to suit both boys and girls and all the games are especially designed for both sexes.
11) Can I have the party at home?
Of course! Sam's parties are very active and include lots of high energy dancing and games. As long as you have enough space to hold the party at home, this would not be a problem.
12) We are thinking of hiring a bouncy castle. How will this work with the entertainer?
This can be a great addition to a party as long as you have enough space for both the entertainer and the bouncy castle. Sam recommends that you let the bouncy castle down during the main entertainment, because they can be very noisy and a distraction to the children. If hiring Sam for a two hour party package, a bouncy castle is probably not necessary.
13) Do I have to buy prizes?
No need at all. Sam will will provide everything for the party entertainment including prizes, birthday gifts and balloon modelling.
14) There will be lots of different aged children. Can they all be included in the party?
Definitely! Sam has enjoyed over 20 years experience entertaining tots to teens. Sam Tastic will involve them all and tailor the presentations to suit.
15) Is there a maximum number of children that Sam will entertain?
No, the more the merrier. However if you are expecting more than 50 children to attend, please let Sam know so that he can be sure to bring enough balloons for everyone.
16) My child can be rather shy. Will he/she be picked to help with lots of things?
Sam often makes a big fuss over the birthday child and ensures they receive lots of prizes, balloons, and takes part in the magic. However this is never forced and if your child really does not want to take part, they do not have to. More often than not, Sam's gentle encouragement throughout the party will bring a child out of his/her shell a little.
17) I am hosting a joint birthday party for two or more birthday children. Can this be done?
Absolutely! For each additional birthday child, an extra £5 will be added on to the booking to cover the additional cost of birthday prizes for each birthday child.
18) It is not my child’s birthday but I would like an entertainer for a wedding, a Christening, a school or other event. Can you do this?
Yes, Sam is often hired to keep children entertained at weddings, Christenings, schools and other events. Please specify the nature of the event when enquiring.
19) Do you have Public Liability insurance and DBS check?
Naturally. Sam has Public Liability Insurance and an up to date DBS check. All electrical equipment is PAT tested too.